OUR CHAPTER 8 ONLINE COURSE COVERs:
- Cost £50 per person exc VAT.
- The course will cover the legislation and procedure to implement a preplanned staffed road closure and traffic diversion on roads with speeds of upto 40mph.
- A certificate of attendance will be issued but course certification is dependent on attending and successful completion of the practical element which will be scheduled at a later date.
Who Should Attend?
Chapter 8 training prepares companies and organisations to safely and lawfully carry out Traffic Management duties on the Highway under an authorised Traffic Management Regulation Order. This is pertinent to organisations such as Arenas, Stadiums, Open Air Events in the Sports, Entertainment and Music industries and companies such as utility, councils and logistics.
Course booking: To book this course please call (01604) 210 500 or email [email protected]
WHY CHOOSE SAFE AND TRAINED?
- We are highly experienced and have delivered traffic management training for the London Olympic Games 2012 and Glasgow Commonwealth Games 2014.
- Our training includes specialised ID cards for recognition of those that have passed the course.
- We are able to deliver high volume courses at short notice where required, with our large training team.
- Your business will have a dedicated course co-ordinator to help you with the training for both booking and implementation.
- Our training specialists will talk you through the requirements at each stage, relating to your business requirements as part of the service.
Get In Touch with Safe and Trained
28 Queensbridge, Rushmills, Northampton, NN4 7BF