OUR FIRST AID TRAINING COURSE COVERs:
The Tess Compliance and Safety First Aid course will take your people to a trained level where you need a more comprehensive response to a wider range of conditions.
It is a requirement of the Health & Safety law that employers should provide a safe and healthy environment for their employees.
Who is this for?
If your company needs qualified First Aiders, then this Level 3 qualification will provide you with suitable, highly trained personnel. This comprehensive three-day course covers a wide range of First Aid emergencies, enabling all participants to deal with an emergency situation with confidence in a prompt, safe and effective way.
This course will give your people a qualification to the high level; with a minimum of 18 hours spread over three days. Ideally, the course should be run over three consecutive days, but we have the flexibility to accommodate your specific needs should you business require it.
Our First Aid Training Course Covers:
A range of subjects are covered throughout our First Aid Courses including:
- Legalities, Responsibilities, and Reporting
- Assessment of the Situation
- Dealing with an unresponsive Casualty
- Shock (including Anaphylaxis)
- Fractures and Spinal Injuries
- Heart Attacks
- Control of Bleeding
- Head Injuries
- Eye Injuries
- Chest Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
Course length: 18 hours / 3 days.
Course availability: We are able to run this course at our own training facility in Northampton. Alternatively we can deliver the course at client premises. We run courses from a wide number of locations throughout the UK.
Course booking: To book this course please call (01604) 210 500 or email [email protected]
WHY CHOOSE SAFE AND TRAINED?
- Our experienced and knowledgeable trainers have delivered all ranges of first aid training from 1 day to 5 day advanced courses.
- Our training is high quality and up to date, with the latest equipment and handouts for your people.
- We are able to bespoke the course to your business industry, relating the examples to ‘real life scenarios’ to have added value to the training.
- Your business will have a dedicated course co-ordinator to help you with the training for both booking and implementation.
- Our first aid training has been described as ‘fun’ and ‘interactive’.
Get In Touch with Safe and Trained
28 Queensbridge, Rushmills, Northampton, NN4 7BF