OUR EMERGENCY FIRST AID COURSE COVERs:
The Safe and Trained Emergency First Aid qualification is ideal for those working in your business that are required to have a First Aid qualification. We have very experienced within this subject matter and have delivered all varieties of first aid training, from 1 day courses to 5 day advanced courses.
On completion of the 1 day Emergency First Aid training, successful candidates will be able to understand the role of the first aider, including reference to:
What does the Emergency First Aid Course cover?
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure)
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
- Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters)
- Burns and scalds.
The qualification is valid for 3 years.Course length: 8 hours / 1 day.
Course availability: We are able to run this course at our own training facility in Northampton. Alternatively we can deliver the course at client premises. We run courses from a wide number of locations throughout the UK.
Course booking: To book this course please call (01604) 210 500 or email [email protected]
WHY CHOOSE SAFE AND TRAINED?
- We are highly experienced and have trained all levels of first aid training for a wide array of businesses.
- We are able to adjust our style as appropriate to your business in order to work with you.
- Your business will have a dedicated co-ordinator to help you with the booking and implementation of the training.
- Our aftercare service includes handouts for learners and useful information for future reference in order to embed the course.
- Our first aid training has been rated as ‘fun’ and ‘interactive’.
Get In Touch with Safe and Trained
28 Queensbridge, Rushmills, Northampton, NN4 7BF