OUR LEVEL 2 AND 3 SPECTATOR SAFETY COURSE COVERs:
Safe and Trained provides a UK wide effective training which will contribute towards making your employees competent in all aspects of safe crowd management.
Safe and Trained support Football Clubs and organisations across the UK with their Spectator Safety training requirements from qualifying level 2 Safety Stewards through to working closely with Safety Officers to comply with the guide to safety at sporting grounds (Green Guide) and regulatory requirements for their level 4 qualification.
Who have we worked with?
From table top exercises testing out multi-agency responses prior to events to attending Safety Advisory Group meeting and writing event plans and procedures, Safe and Trained have worked with a number of venues and organisations. Clients include football clubs such as Liverpool, Everton, Manchester City and Manchester Utd, Sheffield Wednesday, Tottenham Hotspur, Fulham, Blackburn and Bristol City to name a few. We have also supported traffic management planning and training for London 2012 and Glasgow 2014.
Level 2 Spectator Safety Course length: 3 – 6 months
Level 3 Spectator Safety Course length: 3 – 6 months
Course availability: We deliver courses throughout the UK at Stadiums, Arenas and Green Field sites.
Course booking: To book this course please call (01604) 210 500 or email [email protected]
WHY CHOOSE SAFE AND TRAINED?
- Our experienced and knowledgeable trainers will fully train your people to the correct standard.
- Our training is high quality and up to date, with the latest materials and handouts for your people.
- We have a large training team so can deliver a large number of courses as required for your business.
- Your business will have a dedicated course co-ordinator to help you with the training for both booking and implementation.
- Our course materials include handouts and future reference folders to help embed the training in the future.
Get In Touch with Safe and Trained
28 Queensbridge, Rushmills, Northampton, NN4 7BF