OUR NRSWA STREETWORKS OPERATIVES 01 COURSE COVERS:
This course aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the techniques used to monitor Signing, Lighting and Guarding duties on the Highway. It complies with the mandatory requirements of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991. Criteria covered includes:
- Carry out, and understand, how to survey the work site.
- Protect pedestrians, vehicular traffic and site personnel.
- Provide portable traffic signals and Stop/Go traffic control.
- Understand how to provide portable traffic signals, Stop/Go and priority traffic control.
- Follow safe working practices.
Who is this for?
For those employed in carrying out work on the highway who have not worked on the highway before or require re-registration on the SWQR.
Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will gain CABWI Certificates and a Street Works Qualification Register (SWQR) Card.
- Theoretical training and assessment.
- Practical training and assessment.
All candidates must bring with them one of the following forms of ID:
- A valid passport – no more than 6 months out of date
- A valid UK photo driving license – no more than 6 months out of date
- A photographic employee ID card
- A photographic ID card from an awarding body (e.g. IPAF, RTITB, NPORS)
If we are traveling to your premises:
Minimum of 1 learner and Maximum of 6 learners per course. *Course day rate is £1875 + vat plus hotel and mileage. *We will need to ensure the training room and road used for practical is suitable.
Course availability: We are able to run this course at our own training facility in Northampton. Alternatively we can deliver the course at client premises. We run courses from a wide number of locations throughout the UK.
Course booking: To book this course please call (01604) 210 500 or email [email protected]
WHY CHOOSE SAFE AND TRAINED?
- We are highly experienced and have delivered traffic management training for the London Olympic Games 2012 and Glasgow Commonwealth Games 2014
- Our training includes specialised ID cards for recognition of those that have passed the course
- We are able to deliver high volume courses at short notice where required, with our large training team
- Your business will have a dedicated course co-ordinator to help you with the training for both booking and implementation
- Our training specialists will talk you through the requirements at each stage, relating to your business requirements as part of the service
OUR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT COURSES
Get In Touch with Safe and Trained
28 Queensbridge, Rushmills, Northampton, NN4 7BF